OIT One Team
The mission of Brigham Young University — founded, supported, and guided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints — is to assist individuals in their quest for perfection and eternal life.
-BYU Mission Statement
"I love working for the Office of IT here at BYU. I work with great people and the work that I do has great meaning and purpose. The work of the university relies on practical and effective technology solutions and I am a part of making it happen. The work I do is demanding. I have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally every day. Due to my role, I have the pleasure of working with every group in OIT. I work with amazing people who are smart, conscientious, and caring. On top of all of this, we have a lot of fun."
Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday
Full-Time Job Openings
OIT Project Manager
Close Date: 06/26/2023
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects may include, network configuration, hardware deployment, and/or application or Identity infrastructure development and upgrades.
- Coordinate communications and work performed by IT teams and internal customers, partners, and contractors.
- Develop detailed project plans, both agile and waterfall, and manage all implementation processes including resource management planning, scheduling, progress tracking, monitoring change control processes, documentation, training and reliable delivery of systems and services within established timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for Identity projects that span all CES institutions.
- Manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
OIT UX/UI Designer
Close Date: 06/12/2023
- Design user interfaces for websites and applications (web or mobile), which may include: researching, gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing, debugging, documenting, etc.
- Create programming style guides for developers
- Design and administer usability tests; improve websites and applications based on usability testing result
- Design websites and applications that facilitate the business process
- Determine content for websites and applications, maybe in collaboration with clients
- May lead project teams
- Participate on project teams, providing UX/UI expertise
- Supervise and mentor student employees as assigned
Perks of Working in OIT
Positive Work Environment
Student Jobs Opening
|HR Operations Assistant||Close Date: 6/12/2023|
|Project Assistant||Close Date: 6/12/2023|
|Graphic Designer II||Close Date: 6/05/2023|
|AV Systems Engineer||Close Date: 6/05/2023|